OMG! I'm so V I N T A G E !

Hola,

I love playing with styles so in my everyday routine when I decide to wear vintage style I mixed it with modern or classic and that's what I am serving you in this post. A self-made skirt inspired by the color and a beautiful white crop also self-made (I should be proud of myself shouldn't I? ). And the cheery on top,the vintage bag which makes the look more stylish. I dare you to try this combination of styles and hope the photos of this post will help you with this challange. 
Just remember a skirt,a crop,a bag and a turban can make it 
P E R F E C T.

See you on the next post,perhaps with a different style...

GREETING..xoxo









1- Skirt-Made by me
2-Vintage Bag-LUCIA
3-White Top Crop-Made by me
4-Zara shoes
5-Turban
6-Hermes bracelet
7-Accesories
8-Gold tattoos !



















See you soon,guys!
Thank's to my friend Enxholina for the shooting :)

KISSES!





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts