Colored My Monday.

hey hey...

How are you? I really hope you all are well and I hope you find some time to check out my blogg XP . This time I am going to fill your day with colours. Except my two coloured hair green-blue the place I choosed to take my photos is so colourful  and it looks so well with my outfit! Anyway,I felt in love with ''Radio Bar'',so comfortable! Let's go back on my outfit now.Today I wore a red leather jumpsuit made by me ^_^ ,that matches with my male shirt from Zara.Why did I choose this shirt?! Definetly from the Vespas on it !! This outfit matches perfectly with my vans to bring as much harmony as I can on outfit ...

Now I have to leave and drink another coffe at ''Radio Bar'' but sure with another outfit XP..

Bye Bye , XoXo ...



















Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts