Boho Style !

Hey hey :),

Actually,on this post of mine I have decided to bring to you some details of Boho Style,
which is one of my favorite styles and I promise that most of the posts will be about this style
 (I'm working on it XP).
The skirt is one of my best buys,and I feel so comfortable with it on,~(you can find it at Pull&Bear).
I firstly thought I could wear it with a T-Shirt,but I found this designed shirt which it happens to match the skirt. The sandals, are also one of my best buys of this summer,~(you can find them at Stradivarius) and the must have accessories which are always on my outfits.
Of course,I could not forget the famous tourban,~(you can find it at Stradivarius) :).

Hve fun guys & enjoy !



















#MUCHLOVE .

PS:Thank's to my sissta for the photoshoot & No filter No lipstick XP

Comments

Popular Posts